Ugh, so fucked up cases

I mean, if that moron kid hadn't changed field of study no affairs would have been.
We were switched and stuck to a smaller class with a (female) teacher who is just too calm to my nerves and makes me go mad by her neutral shades.
When learning arts, male teachers are the best. They aren't as strict as female ones and can teach more things by talking and talking.
Other students from the class worked on the Cicero bust for a week, I was ready within 3 hours. "Oh, the stole is nicely painted, you caught it's characteristics very well, it's well shaded, plastic lines are good too." Than what was the reason she gave me 1-? And to my enemy classmate (also my "almost" neighbor-in real life) gave 1, and his stole looked over vomited. FUUUUUU 
And than she came after me saying that I didn't wash the palette, which is a lie, cause the paint I used was actually washed down pretty well. She bothered me so much. And I thought she's ok, but now. a psycho whore.