I have ideas

For now, there's a sale at my MB store (I call it happy hour because the sale is supposed to happen only for a hour but on the other side I honestly hate changing the prices for all the stuff so a happy hour lasts for days. I don't care about money but the sales number and when prices are low, sn grows like crazy. lol) 

Just like at real stores, after a huge sale prices go back to normal, plus new items come which is a good reason why to shop again. People are usually interested at wearing the latest fashion so they somehow swallow the not small price tag (even if they know that after the season their purchased awesomeness costs -60%). I consider that to be pretty fair since companies need money to dress the community.

Back to the "I have ideas" title, I really have awesome ideas I just lack at time because vib membership ends soon. As seen at the first two paragraphs I do my MB business the same way in smaller. And guess what? I decided not to tell my ideas.