It's been 3 days since H • L L A closed and it's wicked how folks out there wear my work. Really flattering, I can say. Now that I don't have to care about the store, other shops I see have many American Apparel/ASOS/Urban Outfitters "inspired" clothing marked as - wait for it- hipster(?!?) really?

Well, maybe you don't realize but the word "h1pster" is pretty offensive (to me). I honestly hate if someone uses that word without having a real reason. If you listen to a not mainstream band, it doesn't mean that you are hipster, and now you can say everyone that you're style is hepster cause you wear studded campbellz, some cross shirt, fake ray-bans, acid washed jeans, 1/2 inch tunnels, your head looks like a female skrillex, and  you keep posting drug related photos, pastel grunge or whatever on tumblr while stating about yourself that you do a lot of drugs (yea, but only cannabis, cause that's just as trippy as drinking vinegar acid-oh the word "acid" also "shrooms, weed, trippy" are so dope, I think i'll write them on every fucking florence+machine video ♥♥♥). No coco, candy flipping cause you probably care about your life or you're just poor). i fucking hate fachine and skrillaxoxo.

Then folks on that fucking tumblr, other sites write sad, oh so sad, depressed, pessimist and gloomy "I don't want to live anymore, life is fucking bad, my parent's divorced, my granddad died, I'm fat, I'm ugly, I wish I lived in the space cuz it's my only home, I like making fake polaroids on some fucking app hehe; dat song's so... mother of lsd! (lol, Hoffman was a male); Im 12,13,14,15 and I'm sorry for my generation's taste at music, the kinks are the best; I live in the wrong decade, woodstock, come back plz;

 don't know how about you, but that's so poser. save yourself guys, don't even think of yourself as a hipster. deny the fact that you are, cause you aren't at all.

had to pour out my temporal mind, i want 2009 back when scene and emo was cool, amen



p.s: this was a terribly subjective opinion about folks surrounding me in real life and the notsoreal one. that's how i see others. don't know, maybe you find yourself on the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ side or the other (mine).

or guess what? don't take this seriously, I really didn't meant to teach you how to be properly awesome.