Rock N Roll theme

left: Cabbala earrings. scarf, lingerie-leotard, branded belt, leather shorts, ankle boots
right: meow glasses, chain necklace, cut out skull top, purse, branded belt, tartan pants with heels

MIA3llie  X  H • L L A | Rock and Roll

few words for my upcoming theme

No vintage 50's or 90's but today's fashion. What can be found on streets. I honestly don't like what people at my age wear, I find the apparel too boring even if I know that dressing up fancy for casual activities isn't correct. 

reptile dress with with leather top and belt, spike bracelet and avantgarde baroque shoes
- theme consists of 58 items (mostly new + some older (psst)! 
  • CLOTHES: 9 jackets, 3 dresses,  2 trousers,  1 lingerie, 1 short, 8 shirts, 8 shoes, 3 skirts, 2 socks = 37 
  • ACCS: 3 bags, 4 belts, 2 earrings, 3 glasses, 1 glove, 2 hats, 1 scarf, 2 bracelets, 3 necklaces = 21

EXCITING ACCENT | > leopard print, studs and leather 
(the pixel kind of leather not real; the leopard print pieces are not slutty :*)
Left: C Skulls glasses, vinyl necklace, free top, leather skirt, jewell glove, DocH•LLA boots
right: Knitted pullover (top) with leather top underneath, knitted skirt, kitch heels

HINT, HINT! | cat and yeti   
I used black a lot. Not because I have a dark mind, some connection with the devil, emo-comeback or whatever. I'd say, black and all dark shades are the best colors to work with, they look good on everything but are difficult to edit after saving. Black is loud - I mean, would the clothes still be rock n roll if recolored to blue and green?